We all know Nigeria is rich in human and capital resources, right? …from Olumo Rock in Abeokuta to Obudu Cattle Ranch, Nigeria is blessed with beautiful landscape.
Also, Nigerians are wonderful people with delicious delicacies, even folks oversee know about Nigeria Jollof. I can go on and on, but I bet you are not aware of some very interesting but unpopular facts about Nigeria and its people.
Pay attention you may just learn something new.
- Nigerian People Are The Happiest In The World.
A study of more than 65 countries published in the UK’s New Scientist magazine suggests that the happiest people in the world live in Nigeria.
- In 1975, a brand new car sold for N2,000 while a ticket to London was less than N100.
- Nigeria is One of The Oldest Locations of Human Existence:
The Nok civilisation (500 BC – 200 AD) is the oldest known civilisation in Nigeria.
- The Yoruba tribe in Nigeria has the highest rate of twinning in the world.
It is believed by some that the group’s consumption of yams contributes to this.
- Nigeria has more Muslims than Saudi Arabia
Can you believe this? If you are in doubt, here is my source
- Till 1984, A Travel Visa was not required to travel to the United Kingdom.
Wow. Just, wow.